Monday, April 5, 2010

We heart spring!!!!

We are loving this weather and everything about this time of year. We have been playing outside and going to the zoo mostly. Here is Aiden with his best buddies Sam and Jordan at the zoo. We rented a double stroller but they all fit! This is the only kind of stroller Aiden will stay in and I guess it's because it's easy for him to get in and out. I'm thankful that the zoo has them because right now I can barely carry myself around!

The three amigos checking out the monkeys.
Aiden and Sam
Jordan, Aiden and Sam (something was obviously very funny to Aiden)
Holly, Michelle, Sam, Jordan and Aiden
Checking out the tigers (and Jordan wondering why I'm taking another picture)
Aiden chasing after the baby goat so he can brush it.
This is the most awesome play area. Sometimes it's just worth going to the zoo to play there.
The little toddler area that is completely padded. But very crowded!
One day we went to Jordan's house to play and Aiden got to ride on a 4 wheeler for the first time. He fell in love with it. Guess I know what we'll be getting him for his b-day.
I don't know where he learned to drive....
Sam holding on tight to Aiden.
They have a Boston Terrier also and Aiden loved playing with Jack.
First day to get to wear shorts to Mother's Day Out. I thought he looked so cute.
Preggo pic for my friends that keep asking me for one. This is one night after small group so I don't look that great, but this will have to do. This is me at 32 weeks.
Aiden and his buddy Audra at small group. We love our small group and have been involved with it for over 3 yrs now. We're so blessed because we all just bring our kids and there is a baby sitter there that watches them. Aiden and Audra are the oldest and have so much fun together.
Happy Easter!
We went to Aiden's buddy Sam's house for an easter egg hunt.
Aiden and Sam
Aiden picking up the eggs. His basket was almost full!

Checking out what was inside the eggs.
All the kids playing in the sandbox.

Aiden and Sam hanging out on top.

We are getting close to Kennedy's arrival. 5 weeks from today! (May 10th). Jonathan has been working very hard getting Kennedy and Aiden's rooms ready. I haven't been able to do much so I'm so grateful for all the hard work he has put into making their rooms perfect. When we get them completely done I will definitely post pictures.

1 comment:

The Walkers said...

What!?!?!?! 2 adorable pregnant pics!! I am happy and I will quit bothering you for a few weeks :). Now about those nursery pics...