Thursday, August 14, 2008

Guess who's....

....turning 1 in two weeks

This guy
"Oh, there's no way.  You're pulling my leg, right?"
"Oh, you're serious!!!"
"Well come on MOM!  We've got a lot to do before the party!!!"  
I can't believe Aiden will be 1 in two weeks.  Here are the invites:  
A BIG thank you to Dayle who helped me with the layout.  She is AWESOME!  I didn't really go with a theme, I just liked the colors.  It took me forever to decide what I wanted to do and if I  even wanted to do a theme, but when I saw these invites I loved the colors and just decided to go with it.  We have many more years for "themed" birthday parties. (oh and I had to white out our address.  I didn't want any unexpected guests at the party!!!)

On a side note:  I am not styling Aiden's hair like that these days.  He had just gotten done eating some mandarin oranges and decided to run his hands through his hair.  I guess it shows you how bad he needs a hair cut!  I thought it was pretty cute, though.  


10 comments:

The Proctors said...

Aiden is too cute!! I just love his facial expressions!! I also LOVE your invitations! I can't believe our babies are turning one!

Meg and Grant said...

Julie!! I can't believe it!! He's growing up so fast! Wish we lived closer to Nashvegas so we could come to the party. Awesome invites and really cute background on the blog!
luv you
Meg

Jill said...

LOVE the invitations!!! Don't you love the food hair style...Eli personally likes to sport the blueberry pancake hair. BOYS!!!!

Unknown said...

THIS TIME NEXT WEEK WE WILL BE TOGETHER!!! CAN'T WAIT! Aiden is so precious and I can't wait to spoil him.... consistently!!!

Love/Hugs, Margie

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

he is so cute! love it! looks like it will be fun times for all!! have fun celebrating his birthday!

Corbin said...

FUn fun!!! I can't believe he is already one!!!! We hope he has the BEST first birthday ever!!!!

The Walkers said...

Hello stinkin' cutie pie!!! I hate that I didn't get to kiss those sweet cheeks this weekend, but I am so glad you got to celebrate Pappa John's birthday. I will have to leave a package at DKC's house to send for the big day!

the boyd girls.... said...

HE is so stinkin cute! Time flies too fast!

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Sweet boy...It was great seeing you folks this past Sunday. We knew we loved Aiden, but seeing him in person confirmed it. He is so precious...and he is such a good boy. Can't believe he is 1 year old. Wow! Julie you need to give ole Santa another smooch...ha!

Love you folks,
Marta & Hugh

carozza said...

happy birthday aiden!!!!!!