Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Fifth & Final Home


We FINALLY found Otis a home last night. We actually thought we found him a home last week, but it didn't work out (long story). So two of my friends at work started emailing Otis' picture out to people they knew and people started calling like crazy. A lady who is not married and doesn't have kids but LOVES dogs (she already has 3 dogs) saw Otis' picture and fell in love with him. I am so happy for Otis that he has finally found a good home and someone that would love him and take great care of him. This is Otis' fifth home and I know it'll be his final home. No more moving around for Otis. I wish we could have kept him but three dogs and a baby just doesn't sound like fun to me. I just feel so relieved because I have been so worried about finding him a home before the baby gets here. It is really kind of cool how I got in touch with the lady that took him. She is a friend, of a friend, of a friend, of a friend (did you catch all that?). It was truly a blessing from God that our paths crossed. I know this was just meant to be for her to have him. One thing this has taught me is that God is always in control so I should just give it to Him from the beginning and not worry!

4 comments:

Kristy said...

I am so happy that Otis finally has a home! He will be so happy! I am glad it all worked out! Love, Kristy

Corbin said...

Yea for Otis!!!

The Walkers said...

You were a good foster mommy for him but I'm thankful he has been offically adopted!

Anonymous said...

What a relief! I rejoice with you!