Monday, October 29, 2007

2 month checkup...

I took Aiden this morning for his 2 month check up. I could not believe how much he weighed.....11 pounds and 13 ounces! (They asked what I was feeding him!) He was in the 53% for weight, his height was 22.5 inches, which is 33% for his age. I knew he had gained some weight because his clothes are starting to fit better. He also got 4 shots today (yes, I said 4). I think I took it harder than he did! He was such a trooper and only cried for about a minute. Then by the time we got down to the car he was already asleep!

I guess the shots didn't affect him too much.

Here are a few things he is doing or that he likes:
1. Sleeping through the night!!! For over a week now he has been sleeping after I put him down at night until I wake him up at 6:00. Before he would only make it until 4:30 or 5:00, but now he's been making it the whole night! He loves his sleep just like his momma does.
2. He's been smiling at us. It's the cutest little smile I've ever seen. I'll try to get a picture of it and post it.
3. He has more control of his head and has been holding it up for a while and looking around. Also, very cute.
4. He definitely recognizes our voices.
5. He still loves the outdoors. I've been taking him on walks every day and he really enjoys it (he told me).
6. Eat! He's definitely an eater! Explains why he gained 3 pounds in a month!
7. Cooing.....it's the cutest thing ever. While I'm giving him his bottle he does this cooing sound and it's so cute. It's like he's say, "this is good momma, give me some more!".

I can not put into words how much we love this little guy. He has been the best blessing to us. I just love spending every moment with him I can because soon I will be going back to work.......but we won't talk about that right now.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big! He is just precious and I can't wait to hold him again! Love you both!
Kristy

erin elizabeth said...

So sweet! I'm glad to hear he did so well with his shots! Much love!

Corbin said...

He is so handsome! Can't wait til you get a shot of his smile!