Thursday, October 25, 2007

I was just wondering....

if Hercules was a little jealous?!?! Or maybe he was just trying to see if he could get closer to Jonathan than Aiden was. Either way this picture is precious. This is how it is most of the time when either one of us is holding Aiden. Hercules is always right there beside us. Boo on the other hand could care less.

I love how Hercules is sticking his tongue out in this picture. (Jonathan is trying to calm Aiden down while I was getting his water ready for his bath!)

8 comments:

The Harringtons said...

Julie those pictures are hilarious!

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

that is a precious picture! too funny!!!

Corbin said...

Check my blog in about late Janurary I am sure I will have VEry similar pictures! Stella loved Sydney the other day! I hope she is good with JA....It seems Hercules is hanging in there! Too cute!!!

erin elizabeth said...

So funny! Izzy is the same way when babies are at my house! I love it!

GB said...

Herc is sooo jealous!!! Boo is like "whateva!" I love the pics!! Love you
Meg

elaine said...

i am cracking up...that is hilarious!!! all your boys in one chair (well, minus boo...) you guys are the cutest fam! love getting to see baby aiden grow!

Lance and Heather said...

Hello, we are friends with Corbin and John and we’ve started a new website (www.popularbabyproducts.com). Check it out. If you like it, we would love for you to post it as a permanent link on your blog so that others can view it as well. Thanks so much, Lance and Heather

Anonymous said...

Precious! -MST