Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Guess who...

We put a gate at the top of our stairs and of course Aiden is so curious about it.  I had to run down and answer the door and when I turned around to go back up stairs this is what I found.  

And of course his partner in crime "aka Hercules" was right beside him.  But don't worry grandparents......there's no way he can get under it.  
More pictures from this past weekend to come.  Aiden took his first trip on an airplane!!  I'm too tired to post any more tonight, though!  

9 comments:

Rhonda said...

Oh my gosh, that is SO cute! I love that little man!

erin elizabeth said...

I'm glad Herc has a buddy now!

Jill said...

Too cute! I can't wait to hear how your trip went!!!

Jeremy and Melissa said...

Oh, I love it! Curious little guys, aren't they? He was just wanting to make sure his mommy was coming right back! :)

julia said...

That's hysterical! I love that picture with his "impish" little grin! I think he might be laughing at you, mommy!

Unknown said...

Man! I SURE DO LOVE THAT LITTLE GUY! It was so much fun being with you guys. Can't wait to be closer. He sure does have that "twinkle" in his eye, just like his daddy had!

Love/Hugs,
Grammy

Anonymous said...

Yeah, there is no way Herc can fit through that opening.

Julie said...

Looks like one of my brother-in-laws has been leaving a comment....funny! Herc said he has actually trimmed up.

Anonymous said...

I bet if you put some food on the other side, Herc could get through...