Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I know, I know.....

It's been way too long!  We've been busy around here.  Sorry I'm so behind on blogging.  Get ready for a long post.  Here's what we've been up to...

Aiden turned 9 months!  I can't believe it either.  He weighed in at 21 pounds (Big Boy) and was 27 and 3/4 inches long.  

Waking up from his nap with crazy hair.
"Can you just stop taking my picture long enough to get me outta here?!?!"
Still loves bath time.   Can't you tell!!!!
We're trying to get him used to using a sippy cup.  This is kind of hard!  But I know with lots of practice he'll get used to it.  
You can really see his top four teeth in this picture.  
Maybe it's time to put the 9 month clothes away!  FYI: When the buttons start to pop open, it's time to move up a size.  
"OH, there's where I put my remote!"
Watching Wheel of Fortune.  His grandparents would be proud.  

Practicing his yoga moves!  I bought Aiden some new pj's and they ended up looking more like a wetsuit because they were so tight.  Oh well, sleepwear is suppose to be tight, right?  
OBU class of 2025 ready or not here I come!!!

He's starting to stand by himself without any help.....well for about 15 seconds.  But hey, it's a start.  

Last weekend my parents came down and this was the only picture I got!  I'm so bad about taking pictures.  This is Aiden with is Papa John.  Hopefully my sister will sent me some more pictures from the weekend (hint, hint).  Thanks again for coming down.  We had so much fun.
My Mimi and Papa John went to New York and all I got was this stinkin' shirt!  
Telling Hercules all about it...
"Boo, can you believe it?!?!"


4 comments:

erin elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh! He's gotten so big! He's starting to look like a toddler instead of a baby! AHHHH! Ok, I need an Aiden fix! P.S. I think he's starting to look more like you...don't get me wrong he's still a little mini Jonathan but I see you in a few of those pics!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Aiden is getting so big. Looks like he has no problem getting around. How about loaning him the keys to the car so he can drive over to see us. Hercules and Boo can ride along and help. LOL

If you folks do happen to come this way, PLEASE come see us. We would love to see all of you.

Marta & Hugh

Jill said...

Eli loves to watch wheel of fortune...I think they must think all that clapping is for them!!! Cute pics!!