Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day

(I know I'm a day late with this, but that's the story of my life!)

Happy Father's day Jonathan!  No one can make Aiden laugh like his Dada can.  We look forward to 4:30 everyday because we know that's when you get home from work and we'll all be together.  I'm so blessed to have you as my husband, but Aiden's even more blessed to have you as his dad.   I love this picture of Aiden and Jonathan.  It was taken on our trip the weekend before last.  I wonder who Aiden favors????  


Happy Father's day to our dads!


This is my dad (Papa John) with his 
grandsons.   

This is Jonathan's dad (Granddaddy)
with Aiden last weekend.

We love you both and wish we got to see you more often.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet tribute to Father's Day...That is a great picture of Jonathan and Aiden. Two peas in a pod, for sure, for sure....

Marta & Hugh

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

he definitely looks like his daddy but he got some of his momma too!! Don't you worry about that! Too cute!