Saturday, September 29, 2007

Aiden meet Target, Target meet Aiden

I thought it was time to introduce Aiden to his moms favorite store.....Target!!! ( I mean who doesn't love Target?!?!) Of course right when we got there he had an explosion in his diaper. But no fear, I had his huge diaper bag filled with all the essentials. I also showed him the meaning of bargin shopping (his dad was proud). We got this cute onesie that says "Grandpa digs me" with a bulldozer on it for only .98 cents! And the cute shorts were only .98 cents, too! For that price we couldn't help but buy him a few in each color! Here's him in his outfit that only cosy $2! Everyone told me boys were cheaper....man were they right!

This is for you Papa John and Granddaddy! Miss you!

Those really are shorts, even though they look like pants!

Mom, you know I can't sit up on my own yet

Please stop taking my picture and just feed me!!!

7 comments:

The Walkers said...

I am laughing out loud! Cutie...

Jeremy and Melissa said...

So cute! Julie, that is a great post! Way to go on the bargain shopping. . .

Meg and Grant said...

It was due time for Aiden to be introduced to Target! Next time you are there (in a few days:))look in the dollar section for Halloween T-shirts and socks. Last time I went, they had a ton and they would look so cute on him!
Meg

Corbin said...

Sounds like I need to head to target to get no name some bargan onesies!

carozza said...

love some bargains at target.
hey my dad is going to be granddaddy too.
I've been calling him granddaddy short legs.
haha

Anonymous said...

I love Aiden and I don't even know him! I'm glad you introduced him to the best store ever! Miss you...
P.S. I am cracking up at Dayle's comment about "grandaddy short legs! ":)

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! Julie... Aiden is such a hunk! Congratulations! Hope that you are doing well! I love all of the pictures...
Kellie Featherston