Sunday, September 23, 2007

More pics from this past week....

I'm the "Chick Magnet"!

Granddaddy finally got here!

Can someone please get me some sunglasses

I love being outside with mom and dad

Hercules thought this blanket was for him

Grammy giving him his first bottle

bath time fun

Just hanging out

I look just like my daddy

i love my paci


We've had such a great week. Aiden had his first bottle earlier in the week and had no problem taking it! I don't think he cares where his food comes from, just as long as he's getting to eat! I don't want to jinx it yet, BUT.......for the last three nights he has not woken up until 5:00 after I put him down for the night!!!!! I'm so proud of him. Now if we can just keep this up I will be one happy momma. This weekend Jonathan's dad finally got here, so now all his immediate family has met him. We took him to the mall or the first time on Friday. He slept through the whole experience (typical guy). This week we go back for his one month appointment so I'm anxious to see how much he weighs now. I feel like he has changed so much in just a week.

5 comments:

A.B. said...

Aiden is such a beautiful baby! I love the "family picture!" What a love!

October 12 will be here soon! I can't wait to hold him!!!

Corbin said...

He is so cute!!! That is great that he is sleeping so well for y'all it gives me hope!!!

Anonymous said...

congrats julie, he is so precious. i'm glad he's sleeping so good... i need to know what you're doing to get him sleeping so good. i'm not having so much luck with mine!
shannon brooks

The Walkers said...

Hey hansome!!! He does look just like his daddy! I couldn't help but crack up in the "I need sunglasses" picture because of his cute little eyes- just like Daddy AND Mommy.

Jeremy and Melissa said...

He is precious! Julie, I am so glad that you are posting so many pictures. I love the one of Aiden in his bath towel - too cute. Hope to see you soon!